Editing/ adding "Gallery" photos:
- You have the option to upload or paste a weblink when adding gallery images
- Click on "Add image +"
- For the weblink option, paste the weblink then click “Add”
- For the upload option, click “Upload media” and select the image from your computer, click “Open” and the image will be uploaded
- Set the visibility of your images to your preference using the dropdown arrow in the “Visibility” tab (please note that images will automatically be saved as public unless specified otherwise)
Adding details to your image:
- Click on “Add details” to input information on an image
- You can select the image type, give your image a title and tag the image
- To tag, type the name of the artist you wish to tag or select from the list of options displayed by using the dropdown arrow
- To link the image to a specific production, click the checkbox labelled "Is this image from a specific performance or production?"
- From the list displayed, select a performance or type in the search bar
- Once you have identified the performance to which you want to link the image, click on "See more" to view details of that performance then click on "Select"
- Click "Save" when you're done
Deleting an image:
- To delete an image, click on the red bin
- Select "Delete" to permanently erase the image or "Cancel" to go back