"Login to your account, navigate to your arts organisation profile. Above your company logo click "Edit" to update your company information and edit your season.
Click on "Seasons" to view all the productions that we have on file for your organisation. You can filter them by view (published or drafts), season or search by musical work title.
Click on "Add a production”
There is a 5-step process to complete
Step 1: Production details
- Add details of the production details by filling in as many fields as possible. Please note the composer and musical work fields are compulsory.
- To add a concert, gala or recital, type “Various” in the composer field and “Concert”, “Opera gala” or “Recital” in the musical work field.
- To give your concert, gala or recital a custom title - type in the field labelled “Production custom title”
- There are various options for you to select regarding your production, including “Livestream” and “Video on demand” - details for this will be added later in the process
- If you have a box office link, please paste the link in the field titled “Box-office webpage” The link entered here will show up with a “TICKETS” button on the specified production on your company’s main view and direct audience members to the box office website
- Click "Save & Next
Step 2: Cast & Production team
- Add names of cast, production team, orchestra and chorus
- If the artist does not exist on Operabase, add their details by clicking “Add new artist” and click “Save” (please verify that the artist doesn't already exist on Operabase by checking the suggested options before clicking “Save”)
- You can add more than one artist under each profession or role. To do so, click the "+ Add another" button
- You can add additional professions and roles by clicking the "+ Add another profession" button and "+Add another role" button at the end of the professions or roles listed
- If there is an orchestra and/or chorus, add their information in the “Orchestra” or “Chorus" section
- Click "Save & Next"
Step 3: Dates
- Click on “Add Dates" to open the calendar view and click on all dates that this production will be running during that season
- Make sure to select the correct year from the dropdown year tab on the left
- Selected dates will be highlighted and total number of dates will be displayed at the top of the calendar view
- Click "Add" once you have selected all dates of this production
- Proceed to add time and venue. If all the performances will have the same start time and be held at the same venue, use the "Add time" and "Add venue" buttons. If not, add each venue and time separately.
- You can mark a specific date as cancelled, mark as a tour date, edit cast and production team for each individual performance and delete an unpublished performance date by clicking the corresponding label.
- Click on “Next”
If your event is digital, you have the following options in this step:
- If you do not want to tag a digital performance to a specific performance date and venue, you can skip this dates step by clicking on "Digital events" in the progress bar
- If it is a live stream, you can add dates to this step then tag the performance in "Digital events." This is particularly useful as the venue information will be visible alongside the production in spite of it being digitally broadcast from the venue without an audience present.
- If it is a video on demand, please locate the production by searching by season and add the video on demand URL to the correct season production.
Step 4: Digital events
- If your production will be live streamed, click "Add livestream +" and input all the data. Please insert the link closest to the livestream webpage and select the pricing details for viewing.
- If the live stream is a transmission of a live performance, check the box labelled “Tag as part of a live event” and select the date from the dropdown then click “Save” (the dates available here will need to have been added in the "Dates" step)
- To delete the livestream, click the red bin and confirm your selection by clicking “Delete”
- If your production will be available online as a video on demand, click “Add video on demand+” and input all the data. Please insert the link closest to the video on demand webpage and select the pricing details for viewing.
- If the video on demand is a transmission of a live performance, check the box labelled “Tag as part of a live event” and select the date from the dropdown then click “Save” (the dates available here will need to have been added in the "Dates" step)
- When adding a URL for video on demand, please make sure you have selected the correct production from the corresponding season
- Add the dates that the video on demand will be available for viewing
- To delete the video on demand, click the red bin and confirm your selection by clicking “Delete”
- Click on “Next”
Step 5: Media & Synopsis
- Click “Add synopsis”
- Select the language of the synopsis text. Type or paste information in the text field
- If the duration is known, please include it
- You have the option to provide information on the different acts as well as duration and intermission details. Click on “+ Add another act” and fill in the fields
- Click “Save”
- If you have a production booklet, click “Upload +” and paste the URL or Upload from your computer drive then click “Save”
- Click “Save"
- You will be redirected to your "Drafts" page
- Use the dropdown arrow to expand the details of the production, confirm the details are correct then click on “Publish” "or "Cancel" to go back
- Should you want to leave a production in drafts and come back to it at a later stage, you will have the options to:
- "Edit" (this will take you back to step 1)
- “Media”(this will take you back to step 5)
To view all your changes click on "View page”