Login to your account, navigate to your artist profile. In the top right corner, underneath your cover photo click on "Edit" > "Repertoire"
Under "Repertoire" you can view and sort between repertoire that is already on your "Schedule" or "Ready to Debut". All the repertoire you've listed on past/future performances will automatically show on the "Repertoire" tab.
Roles listed can be marked as “Active” or “Retired”
- To change the status from "Active", click the dropdown arrow and select "Retired". The role/ profession will be struck through. You will no longer appear in search results for this role on the casting tool.
Add future repertoire
- Click on "Add future repertoire" - you can add up to 5 titles. When casting professionals search for these roles, your name will appear as a match so it is useful to add works that you are ready to debut
- Complete the fields (composer, musical work and profession/ role) - our system will offer suggestions to auto-complete
- Click ""Save""
- On the main repertoire page, the role added will have an icon "Ready to debut" and be marked as "Active"
- You can delete a ready to debut role by clicking the red bin and confirming your selection