Login to your account, navigate to your artist profile. In the top right corner, underneath your cover photo click on "Edit" > "Profile & Contact details"
Images tab: (Login > Edit > Profile & Contact details > Images)
On the main image page, you will see all your images in a list form. You have the options to add or edit images; change the visibility settings of your images; add details to images; and delete images.
Editing/ adding your Profile & Cover photo:
- First, click on "Edit" then click "Upload image”
- Select the image from your computer, click “Open” and the image will be uploaded
- Click on "Save"
- Please note that for your "Profile photo" and "Cover photo" you will have to upload an image from your device
Adding details to your image:
- Click on “Add details” to input information on an image
- You can select the image type, give your image a title and tag the image
- To tag, type the name of the artist you wish to tag or select from the list of options displayed by using the dropdown arrow
- To link the image to a specific production, click the checkbox labeled "Is this image from a specific performance or production?"
- From the list displayed, select a performance or type in the search bar
- Once you have identified the performance to which you want to tag the image, click on "See more" to view details of that performance then click on "Select"
- Click "Save" when you're done
Deleting an image:
- To delete an image, click on the red bin
- Select "Delete" to permanently erase the image or "Cancel" to go back
To view all your changes click on the blue ‘View page’ button in the top right corner of your screen.