The media widget (this is where your images and video are displayed when someone visits your profile) is divided into your profile photo, cover image / video, photos and videos.
To manage this section:
- Login to your account and navigate to your artist profile.
- Click on Edit and once you're in the edit section of your profile you'll see the Profile Info tab.
- You will need to select an image to be displayed as your profile photo and another photo to be displayed as your cover photo.
- You have the option to add a video instead of a cover photo to be displayed across the top of your profile. The video you select, needs to be added under the videos tab as an Intro showreel.
- If you do not add a cover photo or video to be displayed on your profile, Operabase auto-populates this section with either a video or photo from a production you were in.